Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

6/12/2015

Throwback #89 - WTF happened to you?

I do apologize that I've neglected to post Throwbacks for about a month. Friday's have been quite busy with schoolwork & having a part-time job makes it even difficult to find the time to post. Add that w/Bleach Fantasy II (started today) and it's Back-to-Back posts on Fridays when I'm 90% away from the computer. So let me reiterate this ~ If anything is delayed, then I'll try my best to post it during the weekend. Me putting off Throwbacks is entirely my faulty because I've been up to date on my blog, but when I found out I forgot to post Throwbacks since last month, I was shocked. I hope I won't make that mistake again. Anyways, let's continue again with the 89th Throwback titled: "WTF happened to you?"

During the Xcution Arc, Ichigo was at in impasse ~ his Shinigami powers were stolen from Ginjo and it seemed like, for the first time, Ichigo was powerless to stop him. However, out of the blue came a familiar face that is very reminiscent of his fated meeting with a Shinigami. Rukia, imbedding a Zanpaktou with a lot of Shinigami's reiatsu, was able to completely recover Ichigo's powers and he was able to thwart Ginjo. However, upon retrieving his powers, Rukia was pissed off on how Ichigo has become. She calls him weak & pathetic and that their time spend apart made Ichigo look like a weakling. Ichigo was scared for his friend & family, Tsukishima's powers alone deeply worried Ichigo as he didn't want to challenge his loved ones. However, Rukia stated that even if that were to happen, then Ichigo just had to remind everyone on who he is and why he important to them. This comedic scene reflects the nature of Ichigo & Rukia's friendship. Ichigo is strong, but when he's down, sometimes he needs a little push to get him going. Overall, Ichigo & Rukia's fated meeting made them both stronger and it's because of this that Ichigo is a badass.

I hope you enjoyed this Throwback. Look forward to Throwback posts on Fridays (weekends if delayed). Again, I do apologize I forgot to post Throwback posts for a month. As always, stay classy. Bleach Fantasy II Round 1 is posted below (verdict by MechG)

No comments:

Post a Comment