Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/22/2011

Yoshi (Bount)

In the Bleach Anime filler arc, a very masculine and power-mad woman named Yoshi is introduced. She works alongside the Bounts and just like any antagonist in bleach, they want one thing: power. She is, in my honest opinion, NOWHERE as hot as any of the other Bleach girls, but I would say she's a bit cute. I mean she has nothing to offer in terms of body, but in terms of skills....she has it. She's skilled with her Doll, Nieder, and is skilled in martial arts. When fighting Uryu, I think she had the advantage at first, but it would later turn against her. You could say, kinda, that her love for fighting and for power is somewhat similar to Kenpachi Zaraki. As far as things go, she was an "Ok" character, but still the Bount arc is my least favorite Bleach filler arc.

No comments:

Post a Comment