Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/20/2011

Progression of Bleach (As of now)

First off, I'd like to apologize for taking too many hiatuses. Let's just say that I've been caught up with many things. Now, I would like to express my thoughts and opinions on the new Bleach manga as of now. Secondly, ICHIGO IS A BEAST! I mean he has his Shinigami powers back after all and what's more....he seems to be more powerful than ever. Thirdly, KENPACHI ZARAKI IS ALSO A BEAST!. I mean DAMN. For those of you who haven't read, Kenpachi killed the butler man (Kutsuzawa) with just one swing. Fourthly, Rukia is cute as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean I love her (next to Orihime). And finally, the bleach manga is progressing faster than ever and I hope to see more. Can't wait for the new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment