Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

12/11/2011

Belated Opinion on Bleach (last week's chapter and episode)

Hello there! Sorry again for not being able to post up any new material since I've been studying for finals and what not. So, last week's Bleach was....epic! I mean Ichigo's and Ginjo's fight has just begun and.....it's concluded? THAT CAN'T BE THE END OF THE FIGHT! I mean the new Bleach fights are awfully short and it comes to question: Is Tite Kubo running out of ideas or is the progression of the fights deliberately intended to be expanded when it's made into anime form? I mean I'm not losing hope just yet, but I do hope the fight will get better or be longer. Ichigo's Bankai is hella sick and I will admit that Ginjo's Bankai isn't bad either. What I want to know is:

1) What is Ginjo's Bankai called?
2) What does Zangetsu look like now?
3) Will any of the Arrancar from the previous arc make an appearance?
4) Was it the status of Riruka, Tsukishima, and Moe?

As for the Anime, it's what you'd expect. I got nothing else to say about the Anime. I do hope that the progression of Anime will be as exciting as the Manga counterpart. I will say that Jackie is pretty attractive in the Anime compared to the Manga. I do hope that both the Anime & the Manga will expand on its fights, story, and plot.

P.s. Please vote on the two polls and thanks again for supporting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment