Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

1/31/2012

3 Week Delay!

Well, as you know, I haven't been able to say much since, you know, BLEACH IS ON 3 WEEK BREAK! I mean the previous arc'sending was, no offense, unacceptable. So many questions left unanswered. Where has Riruka gone? What of Jackie and Yukio now? Where will Tsukishima and Moe go? And the question that my heads been wondering about is.....DID GINJO JUST DIE FROM ONE HIT? Even in Bankai, he was still no match for Ichigo, who was also in his new Bankai form. I mean, c'mon Tite Kubo. Not saying I'm mad or anything, but I'm not thoroughly amazed at all by what's been going on. Also, How did Rose, Shinji, and Kensei become captains? Where did the other visoreds go? Clarification? Explanation? Anything? Also what astonishes me is that, WHY DID GINJO EARLIER ASK ICHIGO ABOUT ISSHIN? I mean Isshin looked like he had a role to play, but what was it? Was it about his Shinigami days? And what of Karin? She seemed that she had an important role too! Did she just get swept aside too like Isshin and Urahara? Also, Yuzu also started to act weird towards her Onii-Chan (Ichigo). What's with her? I know I'm ranting a lot, but seriously.....THERE ARE NO EXPLANATIONS FOR CLARIFICATION! I mean I had to wait for after Christmas and New Year's and then wait another 3 weeks? UNACCEPTABLE! I do hope Bleach will progress more because I'm very disappointed in the progression and un-clarification of where it is going. The new arc starts, better ante up the explanations and fights!


P.S. This does not mean I hate bleach or have lost hope in it. It just means that I want it to progress more and to have the decency to clarify some things (mentioned above) to the Bleach fans everywhere. Please continue to support my Blog and to follow me for latest blog entries or any future suggestions for new topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment