Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/12/2012

Bleach, Music, & Poetry

If there's something you must know, I'm an avid Bleach fan, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's all about that. I like pursing different things in life other than aspiring to become a Bleach memoir. I do enjoy writing (novels, short stories, poetry, narratives, etc) and I also like to pursue music (writing lyrics, recording, etc).Other than my nature of writing posts about Bleach, this gives the Bleach audience or whoever viewing a chance to see another side of Stillmattic. To me, music is life and music is poetry. Bleach, in some sort of way, is poetry:

The hero dives in the evening sky
Hollows pouring out with red eyes gaze
A large sword cuts two
They disappear....only the string of a guitar sound
The piano of sorrow
The pinnacle of tomorrow
A shadow to always follow.
The Shinigami that cuts down Hollow.
No spirit is ever swallowed
There is a tomorrow...


-Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment