Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

6/21/2012

Project Sky Compilation

So as you are well aware, I've been making lotta bleach relating lyrics. I hope fans all over the world realize that this isn't easy to do. It take the right words and the overall right message to exemplify the true essence of bleach lyricism. So I compiled the ones I've written below. The title of this compilation is Project Sky. In the future, I hope to possibly sing/rap on my works. A poll will be up on which one the fans preferred.

1) The Hands of Time
2) The Inevitable
3) The God of War
4) Shadowing over the Horion
5) The Inevitability of War
6) The Object of Hate
7) Confessions Part I
8) Perception of Life
9) Project Sky
10) The Inescapable Inevitability
11) Time Reveals

"Beyond the Horizon lies the words and heartbeats of lyricism. Every detail has a different mechanism. Plenty of ammunition to go around. Stomp the ground. The Moonlit cloud. The never-ending promise that will envelop the sky. The words of essence sheds a tear in my eye."


- Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment