Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

7/03/2012

The Xposure

The frightful memories that I will never forget
The monster that took away my mother's last breath
I wanted vengeance
I wanted payback
I want to put an end to this misery
Beyond all thoughts lied the truth behind my destiny
Years passes and I was half awake
One eye saw truth and the other a fake
I saw spirits of the dead, but no one else could
Is it a gift? A curse? It was something that I couldn't describe
Not only did I see them, but I helped them thrive
From helping a little girl to find its place
To meeting someone who could change my fate
A Shinigami is what they were called
Exterminating hollows
Bringing the spirits to rest
This Xposure that I wanted to follow
I aspired to protect those I love
Protect our city from these hollows
And from now on.....I shall be the hero in the shadows.

-Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment