Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/20/2012

The 11th Demon

The never-ending bloodshed
Ceases to end
The thirst for battle
Satisfying like fine wine
Quenching for stronger opponents
1 by 1 they fall
Once in a lifetime there is one man
A man of vigor
A man of guts
A man that can kick my ass and prove it
I thirst for that sensation once more
My sword shakes in anticipation of meeting that man's blade
Until that day
MY strength will cease to stop until my blade gives out
The victory
The anticipation of dying
All that aside....lies a greater gift that's been given to me
Absolute Power
Battle
The ability to stand every time Im cut
I can't die
I'm immune to pain
As long as Im alive
I live for the battles
I live for the bloodshed
I am the demon that will one day kill you......Kurosaki Ichigo!!!

-Stillmattic


No comments:

Post a Comment