Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/15/2012

So far.....so very far....(Progress on Bleach Blog)

It's been awhile since I posted any Bleach lyrics and I'd like to apologize again for not posting anything recently. I've been quite busy with Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and I'm starting the college life soon. I don't honestly know if I'm going to post up any Bleach lyrics any time soon, but I can say that I'll be posting up Bleach reviews (videos or posts). I'm sorry that I'm not sticking to what I usually do and am changing it up, but remember, I haven't given up on Bleach. So please look forward to future Bleach posts and I hope you can understand my situation now (though videogames aren't an actual excuse, but it's TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2). So far, Bleach is progressing nicely. Yamamoto is kicking ass in his Bankai state. Also, I'd like to apologize for not posting up the next poll - there's been problems on updating my blog. I'll try again, but for now, just wait. 


-Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment