Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/16/2013

Been awhile (2013 Shoutout!)

What's up everybody! I do sincerely apologize once more for my recent hiatus from the blog. Been busy with college and whatnot, but I am here once more to bring you reviews, polls, and Top Lists. I do tend to say a lot about what I'm gonna do, but this time it's 100% sure. So far, I've been caught up with Bleach and I gotta say, I'm impressed with the direction. The reveal of Masaki's fate, Juha Bach, & Uryuu allying himself with the enemy. It comes to show that it's about to go down with Shinigami, Quincy, Holow, Visored, and Fullbringers - it's a brawl that's bound to be awesome. As for the bleach poetry, I'm not quite sure if I will be posting it anytime soon - depends on you guys and girls if you want me to. Please leave a comment for any concerns.

- Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment