Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/31/2013

Bleach Segment Fridays (#1) - Look at this beast!

So as you know this is Friday's first Bleach segment - the thing in Bleach that stood out. It could be a character, something in the plot, or just a moment in Bleach. In my opinion, what stood out was Sajin's great grandfather. I mean Ichigo saying Goodbye to Ichigo is a nice twist to the story because Zangetsu has been with him from the start, but look at this monster - LOOK AT THIS BEAST! He means business when he says he'll kick Sajin's Ass. Here's a picture of him. You see how big in comparison he is to Sajin. Man if this thing were in front of me, I'd piss my pants, run away screaming, and be like "He's gonna crush my puny body!" So I thought this welcome addition to Sajin's character development is interesting and this secret technique of his, I wanna know what it's capable of and what it will do to the Vandenreich. What damage it'll do and the magnitude will be in the end.

So that concludes Friday's first Bleach segment. Short, sweet, and to the point. See you all on Sunday for Throwbacks. Make sure to vote on the poll. Your vote counts.

- Stillmattic

No comments:

Post a Comment