Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/20/2013

The Top 3 Giants

So a lot of Anime fans are well aware that the top 3 Shonen Jump Manga are One Piece, Bleach, & Naruto. However, speculations have arisen on which one is considered the best of the three, but I say that you can't declare one is better than the other without taking into consideration the story, characters, and overall atmosphere of the 3 combined. As such, there is a central theme in all 3.

Bleach - Soul Reapers & Secrets
Naruto - Ninjas & Friendship
One Piece - Pirates & Treasure

In my personal opinion, I think all 3 are masterpieces in their own rite, but I will say that Bleach is my favorite of the 3 next to Naruto & One Piece. I praise the artwork, storytelling, and characters (even fanservice). I enjoy Naruto for the elements of friendship and the different Jutsu they use as well as enjoying the overlapping character history. I enjoy One piece for the Nakama, Luffy's determination to kick ass, take names, and being naive as Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates as well as Nami, Nico Robin, & Boa Hancock (if you know what I mean).

I also explained my reasons for liking Bleach so I won't need to go in depth. Overall, I think all 3 are deserved of recognition and with its strengths and weaknesses, it's series will continue to thrive for many readers to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment