Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

6/19/2013

WBCR - Duel Wield (Grade A)

My, my, so that's Ichigo's Zangetu? No, no, I should say Zangetsu with an "s" at the end. Our Badass Ichigo is duel wielding Zanpaktou - that's pretty awesome. I mean it went from one to two *snap* like that. So this week's chapter was a quick and interesting read and I gotta say, the duel wielding Zangetsu idea is pretty sick. I found it more engaging than last week's read which was a recap of the previous week's chapter. You see Ichigo refusing to let Zangetsu leave his mind. The "Zangetsu" he once knew will always be Zangetsu to him, but now Ichigo acknowledges that both the Old Man & his Hollow are his Zangetsu. And then we see the badassery that is Ichigo's Zanpaktou as he steps in during the final touches of Oetsu's forging and holds in his hand, two Kitchen appliances that represents his Zangetsu(s). Now, the shape and color of the sword compliment Ichigo, but when I first saw, I will admit it looked like two knives, one that's bigger than the other, but I think this duel-wielding Zangetsu will be both deadly and badass than the original and that's just its Shikai. What about its Bankai form? Im curious to know and how will Ichigo wield his swords now? I'm curious ladies and gentlemen. His Zanpaktou is so badass that it took Oetsu's entire sea to cool it down (due to the reiatsu and heat). Ichigo concludes that he is thankful in the past for both the Old man and his hollow, but now he will fight alone - because Zangetsu is Ichigo (the two are connected and are as one). And finally the conclusion that's the start of war arriving on the Soul Society as Juha Bach & the Stern Ritter. He has some "news" and that's where it ends. What's the news? Does it have something to do with Uryuu? Ichigo? Allies? Threats? Anyways, I give this week's rating an A because its a buildup of Ichigo's new Zanpaktou and shit will go down soon - All out Brawl!. Tune in Friday for this week's segment. Link to latest chapter  http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/91292762/1



No comments:

Post a Comment