Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

7/25/2013

Update (07/25/13)

Hey there World, how you been since Bleach's hiatus? For me, I just idly await for its return patiently. I'm curious to know the direction it will go, but for the time being, we must make due with what I can offer on this site. So, since school's been taking a toll on me, I've decided that Thursday's normal posts (Recollections) will be posted between Wednesday-Friday. So there's no promises that it'll Recollections will be posted every Thursday, but perhaps Wednesday or even Friday. This gives me enough time to watch the episode, plot out the pivotal points in that episode, and make my opinion on it. I could've elaborated more which is what I intend to do. So what I'm trying to say in a nutshell is Thursday's Recollection posts will be posted around Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday at any random time. I haven't had the chance watch Bleach + I've been pretty tired from school. Just bear with me for now, this is only temporary until the hiatus ends and I'll go back to writing Recollections specifically for Thursdays. Until then, await tomorrow's Recollection and you all stay classy now

- Stillmattic 

No comments:

Post a Comment