Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/06/2013

Affinity #6 - Ichihime + Cloud & Tifa - Stillmattic & MechG Collaboration #2

Here's the big one ladies and gentlemen. My hold-no-bars opinion on why Ichihime is the best couple in all of Bleach. Apart from Bleach being my favorite Anime (I do have top 10 list), Ichihime is my favorite couple of all time. So when this scene (picture) was shown in the television Anime, it was love at first sight. I wanted these two to kiss, to be a couple, and to have each other's backs. Well, the third part goes without saying, but Orihime's confession came to an end where she couldn't kiss Ichigo, but rather said something that's just so awesome that I can forget (for now) the kiss: - “Kurosaki kun, you know I had a lot of things I wanted to do… I want to be a teacher…I also want to be an astronaut…and also make my own cake shop…I want to go to the sweets bakery and say “I want one of everything”, ohhhh I wish I could live life five times over…Then I’d be born in five different places, and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world…I’d live five different lives with five different occupations…and then, for those five times…I’d fall in love with the same person…” Dude, I mean this quote made the couple for me. Orihime's actions and her willingness to kiss Ichigo just prove how strong her love is for our hero. I mean, think about it - they both go to the same school, have orange hair, have been together in stopping Hollows + Aizen's schemes, protect one another, worry for one another, and both know each other's backstory - it's perfect! I do find it cute when Nel (in her adult form) hugged Ichigo so tightly that it appeared as if Ichigo was gonna die from her hug and Orihime was blushing. 


StillMattic you guessed wrong yesterday, but today you guessed right. If there is one couple that reminds me a lot of Ichihime, it has got to be Cloti (NO MECH WHY’D YOU CHOOSE TIFA OVER AERIS?). First off Aeris is Zack’s girl and Cloud X Tifa is my perennial all-time favorite FF couple. Just like when my friend StillMattic screams like a fangirl when there’s a scene with Ichigo and Orihime, I literally just fall on the floor from cuteness whenever I see a Cloud and Tifa AMV or artwork even though Lightis (Noctis X Lightning) is giving Cloti a run for their money in terms of my all-time favorite FF couples (canon and fan). I don’t know if Ichigo and Orihime are childhood acquaintances, I could be wrong, but considering they attend the same school, it’s the best alternative for me to make my comparison. And just like how Ichigo and Orihime reside in the same town and attend the same school, Cloud and Tifa reside in the same town of Nibelheim before Sephiroth burned that town to the ground not to mention they know each other well since childhood, (well almost).What I can take from this comparison is that both Orihime and Tifa can conceal their feelings very well from their knights in shining armors while they’re kicking ass and taking names. If you guys picked Tifa to be the date in the Gold Saucer in FFVII (even though Aeris is the default date) Tifa almost confesses to Cloud, but before she can say “I love you”, their sightseeing ride ends leaving their date in a cliffhanger. In addition, both Orihime and Tifa possess positive and uplifting energy when things go wrong for both Cloud and Ichigo and both Cloud and Ichigo express concern over them even though Cloud is an emotionless hack and Ichigo is at times an incompetent hothead.

I hope you all enjoyed MechG and I's affinity on Bleach & FF. I'd like to thank him for taking the time and effort in collaborating with me, we hope to see more collaborations in the future. Please visit his channel and blog - http://www.trueraiderlaker.blogspot.com/  and youtube.com/mechg2994. Until then, you all stay classy now and look for our next collaboration post in the future. Note - There will be posts Wednesday-Saturday/Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment