Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/26/2013

Fight Night Brawl! Announcement (8/26/13)

As you know, I like bringing in new material for my blog in order to add more variety. I like posting my thoughts, opinions, and questions on Bleach where you, the audience, are more than welcome in replying/responding on any issue or criticism you may have about what I've written. On Mondays, I've went on about Fight Nights, comparing a character from another franchise to Bleach. Most of you may know that the Bleach character always wins. I am not by any means bias on the other series, I just pinpoint and attack strengths and weaknesses on both sides, thinking from a perspective standpoint from having had watched both series (EX: Bleach vs. Dragon Ball Z). There will be times where I'll make an error or two here and there, but let me point something - it's strictly opinionated, no bias intended. So I apologize on behalf of my errors or mistakes regarding facts, misspellings, etc. Now onto the announcement

Starting 9/02/13 - I will be hosting a Fight Night Brawl where YOU, the audience, will have the opportunity to have your opinions posted on my blog. Regarding what is this brawl - I want you, the audience, to send me an email to bleachmuzik101@yahoo.com on your thoughts on a particular matchup between a Bleach character and character from another franchise. I want YOUR opinions because they matter, we're all friends here - no need for tension. The first ones to post their matchup, I want you to give me reasons on why and I will personally post it for everyone to see. You will need to send it to my email. 


Note: This Brawl will last from September 2, 2013-September 9, 2013. So be sure to send me your matchup(s) and I will post it on your behalf for everyone to see. 

Note 2: There will be NO Fight Night Monday post today. I want to give the audience an opportunity to have their voices heard, to discuss Bleach as Bleach fans, and to better understand Bleach characters apart from other series (EX: Naruto, One Piece, etc). 

Note 3: If this brawl receives no attention or garners no email, I will be canceling it unless said otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment