Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/04/2013

Throwback #13 - Lovin' the Kon!



Yuzu, Ichigo's little sister, is quite fond of Kon, the mod soul. Now I did say I wasn't a big fan of Kon, but I will say Yuzu's adorableness towards Kon is phenomenal. I mean I keep forgetting she's still a child and yet, is the splitting image of her deceased mother, Masaki. Yuzu doesn't act like any normal kid - cooking, cleaning, and pestering everyone (sister, brother, and even father) to eat dinner. Yuzu as time went by, to me, became recognized as the mother figure in the Kurosaki family. Ever since their mother's death, Yuzu is pretty much the mother of the house and for a kid to accomplish that fear, that is quite impressive. I wouldn't be lying if I said when Yuzu found Kon, it was cute (in video). I mean she likes stuffed animals and why shouldn't she? She's a kid, but a mature kid. When I was her age, I was doing stupid s*it all the time, unaware of the consequences that followed. However, Yuzu is the exception because of what happened to her family after Masaki's passing. Yuzu is a kid we all love, adore, and honestly - aspire to be because she's strong, loving, caring, kind, and worries for everyone - like a human being. So Yuzu's a mature kid for her age, loves Kon because he's adorable and keeps her company, and worries for her family's safety despite having little spiritual pressure. Kon, while Ichigo was training with the visored, saw Yuzu cry and repeatedly say "Onii-Chan," meaning she deeply cares for Ichigo's wellbeing and Kon comments how could Ichigo let this poor little girl cry and that he is a worthless brother. Kon, I believe, keeps and gives Yuzu hope that she can live a normal live of being a kid + being the mother of the Kurosaki household. And that is why their bond (Yuzu X Kon) is phenomenal - one is the mature kid and the other the hope that keeps her in hoping for the best. I hope you enjoyed my Throwback on Yuzu and Kon and until then, you all stay classy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment