Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/22/2013

Affinity #17 - Hitsumori (Hitsugaya X Hinamori)

Where do I begin with this affinity? I think next to Ichihime, this is my 2nd favorite couple. I mean Ichihime, it was destined. For Hitsugaya & Hinamori, two childhood friends who are practically like brother & sister, these affinity was also destined. So Hinamori joined the Gotei 13 to serve under Aizen, leaving little Hitsugaya all alone with his grandmother. However, Rangiku would later advise Hitsugaya to enlist in the Gotei 13 in order to take control of his own power. And so Hitsugaya becomes the 10th captain and Hinamori is still the 5th division lieutenant under Shinji Hirako, Aizen's previous captain/guinea pig. I like this affinity because they really do care for each other and, like Ichihime, I wish their relationship flourished or is expanded later on. I mean Ichihime, their was a "almost" kiss scene, "saving the damsel in distress arc," and the hugging scene in the 4th movie. With Hitsugaya and Hinamori, though not as many moments, they do tend to comically make fun of another, protect each other from harm, and even go out of their way to still call each other names despite one being a captain and the other lieutenant. I think this needs some exploration (much like Ichihime & Hitsugiku). Nonetheless, the caring, loving, and comic duo will always have a place in my heart. Though Hitsugiku is more likely to happen, I also wouldn't mind this either.

I hoped you enjoyed this week's Affinity and until then, you all stay classy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment