Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/13/2013

WBCR - I am Dead therefore.....I'm a Badass! (Grade A-)
















So this week's chapter of Bleach was a short read and I mean....REALLY short. This is the continuation of Komamura's new look & Bankai vs. Bambietta Basterbine. I decided to put the Bleach Moment of the Week picture first so that it encompasses the idea of every Bleach chapter. To sum up the chapter in a nutshell, Komamura and his Bankai are empty vessels that pretty much are an embodiment of fighting without the fear of death. Bambietta is confused and it ends up with what I believe is her getting messed up by Komamura's Bankai. I mean just look at that, it's huge and it can't die. Like Komamura's previous Bankai form, any damage inflicted on the Bankai also inflicts damage to the user (in this case: Komamura). Although this metamorphosis is temporarily, it's enough to give Komamura the edge since he's unafraid of dying since he theoretically has no heart and therefore, his body can withstand so much more that he is willing to put his life on the line to stop the Vandenreich. Bambietta is pissed off and, if I remember, keeps say DUH - thinking she has the upper hand when in actuality, she became arrogant and I think she got hurt pretty badly by Komamura's Bankai. Overall I liked this week's chapter, but thought it was a little short and a little predictable. I mean Komamura pretty much is immortal right now, but it's only temporarily - meaning he could go back to being a weak-ass character. I'm going to give this week's chapter an A- (GOOD: Komamura kicks some ass. BAD: Too Short of a read). I hope you all enjoyed this week's chapter and until then, you all stay classy now!

GRADE: A- for Awwwwww, why is it so good and yet so short!?

No comments:

Post a Comment