Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/27/2013

WBCR - Overcoming the Odds (Grade C)

This week's chapter of Bleach can be broken down in 3 components: The execution of 2 Stern Ritters, Mask De Masculine wrecking havoc, and Rukia & Renji's arrival (THEY'RE BACK). Nothing really stood out in this chapter other than the fact that Cang Du refused to die by Jugram and that he's rather die by his majesty than his second-in-command. There's a reason why Cang Du is nicknamed "The Iron." I think that's a pretty impressive ability, but Jugram, knowing this, pretty much attacked with a much larger weapon and, I think, Cang Du & BG9 are gone. This just comes to show that the tide of battle between the Shinigami and Quincies is not flux at all. The tides of victory must go to the Quincy side, but with the momentum of the Shinigami, they have to step their game up. I thought this chapter went by pretty damn fast and that nothing in particular or grand stood out. I'm not hating on the chapter, but I was expecting a lot more than Jugram leaving his fight from Kyoraku. I was looking forward to that fight, but it seems that it wasn't mean to be. So overall, although nothing stood out and it's another set-up chapter with the arrival of Rukia & Renji, I'm going to give this week's chapter a Grade C, could've been better, but hey - it's setup. I hope you enjoyed this week's WBCR and until then, you all stay classy now and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment