Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

2/10/2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Bleach Hakusho Month (February-March)

VS.
So I've pondering on about future Fight Night posts and, last night, something came to mind. An idea of the sort. In the past Fight Night posts, I made a pairing with Byakuya from Bleach and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho and today, I paired up Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho and Chad from Bleach. I gave one victory to Bleach (Byakuya) and the other to Yu Yu Hakusho (Kuwabara). These are two of my favorite action/adventure anime and I can draw comparisons with a good # of the characters. So I decided to hold a Bleach Hakusho Fight Night Tournament. Starting February 12th (Wednesday), I will be posting Fight Night posts pairing Bleach vs. Yu Yu Hakusho. Bleach Hakusho posts will be Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, & Sundays. This means that Wednesdays & Sundays will have Back-to-Back posts (Wednesdays will have 1 Bleach Hakusho Matchup and the WCBR & Sundays will have 1 Bleach Hakusho Matchup and Throwback). This will take a lot of work and dedication, but I think I'm up for the job. This will go from February 12th to the end of March. Listed below are the Matchup(s) for the remainder of February. March's Matchup(s) will be posted soon. Look forward to this Wednesday's 3rd Bleach Hakusho Matchup.

February 12 - Kisuke Urahara vs. Genkai - Masters
February 14 - Orihime Inoue vs. Keiko Yukimura - Girlfriends
February 16 - Uryu Ishida vs Yoko Kurama - Tacticians 
February 17 - Sui-Feng vs. Hiei - Speed 
February 19 - Kensei Muguruma vs. Jin - Wind
February 21 - Shunsui Kyoraku vs. Chu - Drunks
February 23 - Kurotsuchi vs. Minori Kamiya - The Mad Geniuses
February 24 - Ginjo Kugo vs. Shinobu Sensui - 1st of their Kind
February 26 - Rose vs. Shishiwakamaru - Tricks
February 28 - Yuzu Kurosaki vs. Yukina - Sisters
|
|
V
Below is the Kuwabara vs. Chad Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment