Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/16/2014

Throwback #40 - Kukaku (BEEWBS!)

For the 40th Installment of Friday's Throwback posts, I thought it'd be appropriate to talk about a character that has relative history to our protagonist & his father, the big-BEEWBED Kukaku Shiba, elder sister of Ganju Shiba and younger sister to the deceased Kaien Shiba. When I first saw her, it was love at first sight. As I said before, there are a lot of Bleach women I love not only because of their character design (BEEWBS), but their relevance to the storyline (and BEEWBS). Yes I often repeat this, but it has to be pointed out - Kukaku hasa  nice ass rack. If you saw her, you'd be like..."I'd tap that." And don't lie, you would and it's okay because Kukaku is hot. When Team Ichigo met her, they assumed it was a 'he' and not a 'she.' When it was revealed it was a 'she,' not only did I admire her character design (BEEWBS), but I like that despite her strict demeanor ~ she genuinely cares for her brother, Ganju, and Team Ichigo. And the last thing I have to mention (SPOILER Alert for those not caught up) is Isshin's original surname was also Shiba. This means Isshin is somehow related to the current known Shiba clan members and this'll probably include Ichigo, Karin, & Yuzu as well. What are the relations between Kukaku & Ganju & Ichigo's family? Are they cousins? Is Kukaku an Aunt of Ichigo's family? Is Isshin a cousin to Kukaku & Shiba or perhaps an Uncle? Will Ichigo ever figure this out or was he told already (when Isshin told Ichigo of his meeting with Masaki). So many questions and I am curious to know the most important question of all - Why does Kaien & Ichigo look alike? Is Ichigo the reincarnation of Kaien Shiba? That is what I'm curious to know and I know I'm not alone on this one. Ever since I laid my eyes on Kukaku, I loved her. And with this revelation, she has to (hopefully) play a important role in Ichigo's life and if not, I'll be upset. Kukaku - a women of such respect and beauty that nobody dare crosses her. And, one last time I swear, BEEWBS Baby!

I hope you enjoyed this week's 40th Throwback and I do apologize for my constant usage of BEEWBS (I'm fond of this term and will continue to use it depending on the post). Until then, you all stay classy now and see you all Monday for the 12th BF post (Monday & Friday's BF posts will be picked and decided by yours truly).

No comments:

Post a Comment