Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

6/25/2014

BLEACH KOMBAT!!! (July 4th-August 25th)

VS.

What's up Ladies and Gentlemen ~ I got BIG BIG NEWS! MechG (as seen in Bleach Fantasy Month + assisting in 1 Affinity) and I (Stillmattic) are doing another collaborative Fight Night Throwdown and this time it's Bleach vs. Mortal Kombat! Yes, I do apologize for not having posted anything for the past Mondays, but remember ~ Fight Night posts take a lot of time, thought, and creativity to do and especially since it's a collaboration ~ both Mech G & I's times must be adjusted so we can work together to make this possible. On Saturday, I will be posting up the names of the 23 Bleach & Mortal Kombat fighters and, similar to Bleach Fantasy month, the fighters from both sides will be chosen at random and judged accordingly (weekly now) by either MechG or myself. Bleach Kombat month starts July 4th (Friday) and ends August 25th (Monday + My Birthday). Much like Bleach Fantasy month +1, Bleach Kombat posts will be Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays (MWF ~ Totaling 3 a week!!! w/Wednesdays + Fridays having back-to-back posts). Get ready ladies and gentlemen because it's....MORTAL BLEACH KOMBAT! Until then, you all stay classy now!

Be sure to check out MechG's sports blog ~ http://trueraiderlaker.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment