Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/20/2014

BCC Profile #6 - Yuki Nagato (MHS)

You've seen aliens before right? They're slimy, creepy, and disgusting looking creatures that want to steal our brains & make us their slaves. However, did you know that the chick sucking on a straw in the picture is, in fact, an alien? Who knew Aliens could be cute and so....emotionless. With limited social skills, barely changing face, and always speaking in monotone, Yuki Nagato is one of the main characters from the hit Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (or MHS for short). Now I haven't finished MHS, but from what I've watched ~ it's a pretty good series. To me, when I first saw Yuki I knew something was up. I mean, look at her face ~ it's like a blank slate. However, I also knew Yuki was the shy type too + it's pretty cute that she regards the male protagonist in MHS so highly. Yuki is revealed to be a Date over-mind Humanoid Interface (I'm still going to call her an Alien). Not only does she possess powers, but she's also a classmate with the fellow SOS Brigade. With an Alien chick like her, who wouldn't to attend the same school as her.

Look forward to BCC Profiles all throughout August up until the 1st BCC Matchup on August 25th. Until then, you all stay classy now. Today's BK Round & WBCR are posted below.

No comments:

Post a Comment