Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/22/2014

BCC Profile #7 - Yozora Mikazuki (Haganai)













If you guys haven't watched/read/heard of an Anime called Haganai, then you're missing out. One of the surprisingly funniest Anime(s) I've seen, Haganai's characters, plot, and comedy kept me glued to the series up until its unfortunate ending. It's a series I'd wish would continue because it clearly has potential ~ a romantic comedy about a school club called The Neighbors Club that's ultimate goal is to make friends. Yozora, the chick in the picture, is the main chick introduced in the series as she is the first to meet the main male protagonist. Over the course of the series, I grew to like her more and more and when she got her haircut, it was love at first sight. I don't know why myself, but when long-haired Anime girls can become cuter after changing their hairstyle, that's a thumbs up for me. She continues to be my favorite Chick in Haganai and I hope to see more of her.

BCC Month starts on Monday (August 25th-September 29th) The 1st BCC Post will be up right after the final BK Post. Until then, you all stay classy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment