Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

8/29/2014

Throwback #55 - Unbreakable Bond (Dust & Ice Dragon)













My favorite Bleach movie is Diamond Dust Rebellion, the 2nd movie in the Bleach Quad (4 films) because it centers around on one of my favorite characters ~ the Ice Dragon himself. So in a film like this, it's nice to see the direction, pacing, and progression of where it's going. Did I predict what was going to happen? No and that's a good thing because it leaves the audience feeling invested in what's going to happen next. One of the key scenes, in my opinion, of the film was when Rangiku helped out Toshiro. Toshiro and Rangiku's affinity is up there on my Top favorite Bleach couples and it goes without saying. Rangiku, inspiring Toshiro to enlist in the Gotei 13, genuinely cares for Hitsugaya and treats him with both respect and admiration. Same can be said with Hitsugaya's take on Matsumoto, but her lack of enthusiasm for paperwork is what boils Hitusgaya. The chemistry is perfect and I just love this scene because it  displays how far they'll go for each other despite one initially having believed to have defected. They care, love, and support each other and that's something worth no monetary value because it's genuine.

I hope you enjoyed this week's weekly Throwback. Look forward to Throwbacks every Friday. Until then, you all stay classy now & I'll see you all Monday. WBCR & BCC #3 are posted below.

No comments:

Post a Comment