Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/26/2014

BCC #15 - Bambietta Basterbine vs. Ryoko Hakubi (Temper Chicks)

VS.

These chicks got temper, you don't want to mess with them. Piss them off, you'll get the wrath of Leviathan. You may want to step back if you get in their way because they'll say "Get lost b*tch, you're no use in a fray." They may have the BEEWBZ to satisfy my needs, but I wonder if they'll ever foster my seeds? Are they ideal mothers or just temporary lovers? Are they mean in bed or get hurt from the things that I've said? They come off as temper-losing b*tches, but say that to them and you're just a witness to getting horrible itches from an ass-beating that'll leave you in stitches. Today's Round is what I'd like to call the temper chicks ~ not nice, not clean, but they certainly got nice tits. I may sound corny by rhyming like this, but it's either a hit and miss and I'd personally give these two women a kiss. One is a protagonist (Ryoko ~ Tenchi Muyo) and the other an antagonist (Bambietta ~ Bleach), but I didn't choose this battle on accident ~ I just wanted to give you, the Bleach audience, a reason to say that these girls aren't a contaminant. Without further ado, let's start the 15th Round, pound for pound, they're barking like hounds because I just started making multiple sounds. 

Personality (Bambietta)
Bambietta's personality technically, theoretically, and truthfully is quite honestly considered a brutality & a criminality. She's one of the those characters that I'd wish have more screen-time, but is it a crime to think that she's so damn fine? She's the type of chick to slice men in two if she's pissed about a situation that all Sternritters couldn't miss. She ain't that miss to give you the lover's wish, she's the kind of woman to kill you to death...wish a kiss. She comes off as mean, arrogant, and all-around sadistic, now Imma say that's some f*cked up sh*t. It isn't realistic to call Bambietta the ideal chick, but I wonder if she could even handle my d*ck. Does it sound weird that she's already a zombie? Like forreal why did she gave to go die so early? She had potential to be a high caliber villain because she's the type of girl that won't give her friends or enemies any penicillin. Now she's just Giselle's little b*tch, getting her arm cut off and body parts flung around is just an itch. 

Personality (Ryoko)
Ryoko is a space pirate living in this hot and cold climate who is all around a good spirit. She lives with Tenchi and a bunch of other chicks, wonder if Tenchi ever took a peek and shat bricks. Ryoko is the main chick to make an appearance and gets worried over Tenchi's disappearance, but in battle she's always showing perseverance because she's a badass in her own right who wants to keep the coherence. Ryoko has multiple personalities ~ sweet one day, lazy the other, but she has quite the wild mentality. She's the chick who'll give her opponent fatalities and show no sort of sentimentality when her opponents beg her to stop her brutality, but there's no stopping Ryoko's streak of wanting to live in the life of immorality. Ryoko is battling with Ayeka, Sasami, & Mihoshi for Tenchi's love despite Tenchi picking the obvious choice of all the above. 

HCA Levels (Bambietta)
I gotta say, Bambi is one fine ass chick, she can dropkick real quick a bunch of stupid-@$$ hicks. Though her role in the story isn't all that great, I'm still disappointed about Giselle's take on her fate. Turning into a Zombie, why end her arc so early...she had potential despite not being all around girlie. When she killed a man in boredom, you see she's taking pleasure in it, I can't tell if that's her way of seducing men or just being a huge-@$$ prick. Bambi is quite the looker I'll admit, but the problem is her character needs more wit. I'd say she's hot & cute material now excuse me while I go eat my cereal. 

HCA Levels (Ryoko)
Ryoko is the main chick from Tenchi Muyo, but that's only as far as we know. There's Ayeka, Mihoshi, & Sasami.....feels like Ryoko is being sandwiched by salami. Two meaty ass chicks who are always by Tenchi's side ~ one sweet and adorable and the other a pain in the behind. And then there's Sasami who isn't all baloney because she's Santa's little helper trying to make some macaroni. Ryoko will always be the very first woman to ever meet the main guy, thinking Tenchi was going to die because he was introduced as a small-fry. Ryoko is the first to open up, always saying sup, and being the sugar in Tenchi's coffee cup. I'd say she's hot & cute material now excuse me while I go eat my cereal. 

BEEWBZ (Bambietta)
Not too bad, but they could be bigger.

BEEWBZ (Ryoko)
They're probably just as big as Mihoshi's....damn. 

Final Decision
And the winner is....
This'll be the only part where I don't rhyme. At the end of the day, I think Ryoko's relevance in Tenchi Muyo offered more than Bambietta's small role in Bleach. I think Bambietta had the potential to be an important supporting character, but instead she was killed off easily just so she could be Giselle's little b*tch. With Ryoko, I think that her personality being unpredictable contributes to her hot and cuteness factor because she could be elegant and plite, but deep down could just as well cause trouble for anyone if she wanted to. Ryoko went from being a troublemaker to a an ally (whose still a troublemaker) and that transformation alone has more of an impact than a villain who didn't offer much in terms of story & abilities. In this man's opinion, if Bambietta had more of an impact, then I'd give the argument that she may have stolen the spotlight, but since Ryoko is one of Tenchi's main squeezes, we can't argue that her relevance to the story is canon in every single way. In terms of Idealism, I'd say Ryoko takes the cake on this one since Bambietta will literally blow you away. 

I hope you enjoyed this week's BCC Round. The final BCC Round will be up this Monday. Until then, you all stay classy now. Throwback & WBCR are posted below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment