Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/30/2014

Legacy #6 ~ Is This a Zombie?

One of the funniest Anime(s) that I've seen recently went far beyond my expectations. I became fond of it considering it incorporated Harem elements. It didn't disappoint as I grew to not only love this Anime, but wished it continued more than just 2 seasons. The name of this Anime is titled Is This a Zombie? What's the story? Well, in a nutshell ~ a perverted zombie lives with a necromancer, a vampire Ninja, & a Chainsaw Magical Girl. Together, shenanigans ensue, but evil lurks in the form of Demons. It's up to our heroes to help thwart Evil from taking over their city. I was surprised that Is This a Zombie? entertained me so much. It's a perfect blend of comedy & over-the-top-nonsensical action. When you got 2 Vampire Ninjas, a Necromancer, & a Chainsaw Magical girl falling for a perverted Zombie, you can't help but want to see for yourself what this show has to offer. Spawning two seasons, it never fails to bring a smile to my face. A part of me wishes I had the main character's life ~ surrounded by beautiful girls, fighting off Demons, & ensuing in shenanigans. However, the fact that direct sunlight can kill you~ that's a pretty major downfall for the zombie life. Overall, Is This a Zombie? never failed ti disappoint me and it always brought a smile to my face. I currently own the 1st season and have yet to get the 2nd ~ but it's worth the investment if you want to see a Anime with zombies, necromancers, chainsaw magical girls, & vampire ninjas with Big BEEWBZ. Overall, two thumbs up.

I hope you enjoyed this Legacy post. Look forward to Legacy posts every Thursday. Until then, you all stay classy and I'll see you tomorrow for the daily Throwback.

No comments:

Post a Comment