Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/30/2014

WBCR - Ichimonji (Grade: A)

This has been one hectic week for me. I dealt with Black Friday and I haven't had any R&R time. So I do apologize that I was unable to post the WBCR anytime sooner or that their wasn't any Throwback this week, but, like MechG said in the 3rd BCC Match, "the show must go on." Thursday's chapter is a continuation of the ongoing fight between the leader of the Quincy, Yhwach, & the leader of the 0 division, Hyosube Ichibei. Yhwach, being the villain, pulls the "Do not underestimate me" cliche and tries to outright say that Ichibei alone isn't enough to handle his power. Yhwach restored his own power, but Ichibei still continues to engage in combat with him. While Hyosube is on the offense, Yhwach is on the defense as he sets up a barrier to stop Ichibei's attacks. Ichibei, however, isn't worried one bit as he merely blows up his barrier and grabs Yhwach by the neck ~ finally at his grasp. Yhwach begins to explain that his technique "Blut Vene Anhaben" erodes everything it touches, but Ichibei pulls the "Do not overestimate me" cliche and does considerable damage to Yhwach's face before unleashing his Zanpaktou ~ Ichimonji (Single Horizontal Line). And that sums up the chapter ~ Ichibei pretty pissed that the villain is doing the whole "underestimating" cliche. So what are my thoughts on this chapter? Well, despite it being cliche and short ~ I am pretty curious to see the direction of where this fight will go. Ichigo, being the protagonist, is on his way, but can Ichibei alone handle Yhwach without Strawberry's assistance? I mean I have a premonition that Ichigo will intervene in the fight between the two or Yhwach will figure a way to completely obliterate Ichibei somehow. Though it's predictable and inevitable on what'll happen, I am still curious to see how powerful Ichibei is and the limitations of Yhwach's power. I give the chapter a grade: A.

So what did you think of the chapter? Good? Bad? Somewhere in between? Comment below and let me know. Look forward to WBCR when chapter's available AND when I have the time to post it. Until then, you all stay classy now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete