Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

2/05/2015

Legacy #20 - Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Haven't you wished that you can make friends and make that into a club? Colorful characters that end up becoming the best of friends soon realize that their camaraderie is what defines their club & their ongoing pursuit to unraveling the secrets/gimmicks of friendship. Of course initially perceived as an Harem Anime, I found this Anime to be categorized as a slice-of-life comedy. Growing up, I had 2 very close friends (whom I'm still friends with today). Unfortunately, it was the 3 of us against the World as, with most schools, it was a divide between popularity & unpopular kids. However, as soon as I enrolled into High School ~ I started conversing more with people, being more open, and creating more opportunities to get closer to my peers. It wouldn't be long before I had a group of friends to call my own as I, with the help of my best friend MechG, restarted up the Anime Club. Through this, we forged friendships, made memories, played games, and essentially realized that doing stuff as a group was more fun than being alone. That is essentially what this Anime is about ~ outsiders/outcasts who find themselves coincidentally meeting as if fate were smiling upon them. Started off as a bumpy road, this Anime learned to make me laugh, appreciate the value of friendship, and be open with the togetherness we share as a whole. Sure it has Romance elements, but hey ~ it's school. A part of life is a journey towards finding our own path ~ creating friendships and finding that one special person are essentials. To me, this Anime embodies the meaning of friendship alongside its perks and its definition. Spawning 2 seasons (24 episodes + Season 3 hopefully coming up), this Anime is full of mischief, hilarity, and overall displaying the affection of friends that come from different places.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Legacy post. Look forward to Legacy posts on Thursdays. Until then, you all stay classy now. WBCR & Throwback will be up sometime tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment