Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

2/27/2015

Throwback #77 - Suit & Tie (Attack of the Covers Part 2)

JT's renowned hit song "Suit & Tie" sums up my thoughts on today's cover picture where we see the Bleach characters looking casual, badass, and suave in their suit & ties. This was features on chapter 182, a long LONG time ago. In the picture, we see (from left to right) ~ Ganju, Uryu, Hisagi. Ichigo. Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Renji, Byakuya, Ukitake, & Kyoraku. There's one figure (near Ganju) that I can't make out while an arm of one character and a torso of another are shown on the left & right sides of Ichigo. Best part of this picture....they're all wearing their shades. They have that vibe of "I don't give a F what you say," know what I mean? With their Suit & Ties, sunglasses, and all posing for the cover page, this is one badass cover that makes me wanna say "Dayum." This is also one of first covers where we see Hisagi & Renji smoking, you don't usually see that. Of course Kenpachi's the only one w/his sword unsheathed whereas Uryu is the only one trying to fix his glasses to try and look the part. Ichigo being in the front doesn't surprise, but seeing Ukitake & Kyoraku was ~ they're so tiny that they are merely in the  background. My guess on the person I can't make out next to Ganju in the back is Shinji. Who knows, but what I do know is that this is one badass group shot.

I hope you enjoyed this week's Throwback. Look forward to Throwbacks on Fridays. Until then, you all stay classy. Reminder: Attack of the Covers Throwbacks #76-86 will be going on for 10 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment