Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

5/27/2015

Zealot Update (05/27/15) ~ First Impressions Segment canceled + New segment announcement.

Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen. After having build-up the supposed hype surrounding the new segment titled First Impressions, it seems that it is very reminiscent of another familiar segment ~ Legacy. As you are well aware, Legacy posts are posted on Thursdays and cover Anime past & present that have had some sort of profound influence on the genre. However, there's been a recurring theme that most of the Anime I've posted on Thursdays might not be considered a Legacy because it may/may not have had a profound influence on the Anime Culture. Hence, there'll be a couple changes that need to be addressed:

1) Despite having build-up the First Impressions segment that was supposed to start today, I decided, after thinking it over again, that it wouldn't make sense to even have this segment if Legacy posts are posted the next day. So, I decided to cancel the First Impressions segment and replace it with a new one titled: 21 Questions. 21 Questions will cover 3 Bleach Questions (3 per post) that I'll choose and I'll thoroughly go over them in detail. An example couple be: Whose your favorite all-time Captain? There, I'll give you my input on that in elaborate detail. Since it is 21 questions, this segment will go for 7 weeks. IF I decide to continue it, then of course the title "21 Questions," would have to be changed. 

2) I will rename the Legacy posts. Since not all Anime(s) are categorized by the Anime Community as "classics," I will hereby rename Thursday's post titled Watchlist

I sincerely apologize for those looking forward to the First Impressions post, but after thinking it over, it is very similar to the Watchlist segments (was previously called Legacy). Next week will be the first post of the 21 Questions segment. 

Stay classy as always Bleach fans. 

- Stillmattic 

No comments:

Post a Comment