Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/03/2015

Zealot Announcement (10/03/15)

This has been a very busy & productive week. Had midterms, a part-time job on the weekends, and all while balancing out the MBZ blog. Well, it's been quite easy managing the weekly line up of Food for Thoughts, Watch-Lists, & WBCRs. However, there is one segment that is surprisingly the hardest to juggle ~ Fight Nights. Don't worry, I'm not getting rid of Fight Nights, but I will be taking a break till November. I want to try and do Fight Nights that aim at pitting other Anime against one another. Regarding the supposed last BH 2 match-up, I decided to cancel it because I thought it'd be unnecessary to match-up Hollow Ichigo And Demon Yusuke since I already took the liberty in discussing their powers/abilities thoroughly in the first BH. So, yes, for the first time in my Fight Night posting ~ I will be canceling the final event. The final score for BH 2 is:

Bleach wins 5-4 against YYH in Bleach Hakusho 2. 

1) Sojiro Kusaka vs. Shinobu Sensui ~ YYH
2) Aaroniero Arruruerie vs. Elder Toguro ~ YYH
3) Renji Abarai vs. Kazuma Kuwabara ~ Bleach
4) Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez vs. Younger Toguro ~ YYH
5) Rukia Kuchiki vs. Yoko Kurama ~ Bleach
6) Tier Harribel vs. Mukuro ~ Bleach 
7) Yhwach vs. Yomi ~ Bleach 
8) Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Toshin Raizen ~ Bleach 
9) Uryu Ishida vs. Hiei ~ YYH 

I just came to that realization and I apologize for those waiting for a main event. However, I think it ended well with Uryu Ishida vs. Hiei ~ it got a lot closer than I thought. Fight Nights will continue in November. So this'll be the schedule throughout October (3 posts a week): 

Mondays - (Vacant till November)
Tuesdays - Food for Thoughts
Wednesdays - Watch-Lists
Thursdays - WBCRs
Fridays - (Vacant till November)

I'll see you all Tuesday on a brand new FFT - Why are Anime-turned Movies a bad idea followed by Watch-List/rant: Attack on Titan Live Action Part I. Stay classy as always.

- Stilmattic 

No comments:

Post a Comment