Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

7/26/2011

Ichigo and Negi: Protagonists of their stories

As you are well aware, I am a bleach fanatic. I like to take the time and explore other animes that are out there other than Bleach. Fans know that the top three mangas/anime series is Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. This, however, doesn't change the fact that Bleach is still and probably will always be my favorite. I thoroughly enjoy the series since its premiere on Adult Swim years ago and the manga is just fascinating to read because of the story and the artwork by Tite Kubo. If I could, I'd shake hands with Tite Kubo. However, as the manga progresses rather slowly, some are rather losing interest. I for one say do not lose hope because we all know that Tite Kubo is setting up something far more imaginable, incredible, and thrilling for Bleach in the upcoming chapters. I would now, briefly, like to tell you my favorite series next to Bleach and that is Mahou Sensei Negima (author of Love Hina). Call it a harem or romance or comedy or magic (action) packed, it's borderline awesome in my opinion. I mean a 10 year being exploited to that many women.....how more lucky can a p.i.m.p 10 year old get (just kidding). Well, he is right now struggling to fight against the forces of evil and right now, his allies are fighting alongside him. This kinda reminds me of Ichigo, when in doubt, he always has someone to fight alongside him such as Chad, Inoue, Uryu, Renji, Rukia, etc. Hopefully, both Ichigo of Bleach and Negi of Negima will overcome their troubles, defeat the enemy, and bring peace to their worlds before havoc breaks loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment