Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

7/25/2011

Top 20 Favorite Animes (Unofficial Order)

To those of who who watch, read, or are into Japanese animation, there's much to say on what is your favorite show or comic. Personally I've been talking about my interest in Bleach from its characters to its story to its weekly chapter releases and episode releases. Today, for the first time, I'd like to show everyone what my particularly favorite Japanese anime shows are. And no worries, I will be posting my opinion on the bleach chapter this upcoming Wednesday. Enjoy! This is an unofficial list of anime I like watching and or reading.

1) Bleach                                  5) Ultimo!                  
2)  Mahou Sensei Negima        6) School Rumble
3) Fairy Tail                              7) To-Love-Ru
4) Tenchi Muyo                        8) Hanaukyo Maid

9) Sengoku Basara                   13) FMA Brotherhood
10) Cowboy Bebop                  14) Naruto
11) Gundam Seed                     15) Nagasarete Airantou
12) Rosario + Vampire             16) Trigun

17) Love Hina                           19) Gurren Lagann
18) Omamori Himari                 20) Pokemon/Digimon (Tie)

No comments:

Post a Comment