Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

7/21/2011

Update on Bleach (7/21/11)

Once again, I would like to take the time and apologize for not updating my blog as I said I've had. Been many things (not going to explain them). I would right now to take the time and go about my opinion on the recent chapters of Tite Kubo's famous manga, Bleach. So it seems Ichigo is at an impasse....facing his opponent while at the same time facing off against his friends, Sado and Inoue. What's worse is in the last chapter (spoiler alert for those who have yet to read), Ginjo was impaled by Tsukishima's blade. Shat will become of Ichigo now that he's all alone? Ginjo (presumably dead or not) being impaled is severely injured and his friends have all turned against him. The last thing you see (spoiler alert again) is that Ishida was out of the hospital running off somewhere, but where? That's it for now.....hopefully bleach will progress more and unanswered questions will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment