Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

7/05/2011

The chick magnet: Ichigo Kurosaki and his many "girl friends"

Well, as I said many times, Nozomi Kujo is cute. She just announced herself as the first ever Mod Soul in existence and I was like "Say what?" To be truthful, I think our Hero, Ichigo Kurosaki, is a chick magnet. I mean think about it. Orihime loves Ichigo (Human X Human). Nel loves Ichigo (Arrancar X Human). Senna likes/has fallen for Ichigo (Shinenju/Memory Rosary X Human). And now Nozomi likes/has fallen for Ichigo (Mod Soul X Human). Damn Ichigo, he's a p-i.m.p. Well she clearly cares for Ichigo's safety and even blushed upon his sudden return. Hopefully, Nozomi's like may even turn into a possible love for our Hero. Tune in for the anime to find out more.

(This does not change me opinion on Ichigo X Orihime)

No comments:

Post a Comment