Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

7/04/2011

Update on Bleach

First off, I would like to apologize in advance for my month's hiatus, but here I am ready to write daily updates on Tite Kubo's famous manga publication, Bleach. So far in Tite Kubo's manga, there seems to be many things that I'd like to know and many questions left unanswered. What will become of the fate of Ichigo's friends? Who was the Shinigami who appeared before Kisuke Urahara and Isshin Kurosaki? What is the antagonist's true motives and actual power? Who knows, but we do know that Tite Kubo isn't just going to leave his fans hanging. No....knowing him, there'll be a twist to it all. As I said, I apologize in advance for not being able to update he blog. I would like to thank you for voting on the last two polls. Your contribution to my blog is very much appreciated. Since I'm starting again, first things first: I am going to update the poll votes and will update new polls later. Thanks again and be sure to check out my blog for daily updates on Bleach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment