Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/26/2011

Favorite Bleach movies (In order)

All Bleach movies (4 as of now) are all good, but to be honest, I have different opinions on them. Now I've watched them all, but I want to give my honest favorites (in order) of the Bleach movies. I'll provide detail on why as well. Hope you enjoy and remember, this is my opinion only.

1) Bleach: Fade to Black
This movie in particular deals with one of my favorite characters: Rukia. Her past is revealed and not only that, she's the primary antagonist for this one. I love Rukia's and Ichigo's bond and how Ichigo is going as far as to save her (twice now). Ichigo and his friends must venture through the Soul Society to rescue Rukia from her past once again. And this is the only feature film with Kisuke Urahara having a pivotal and influential role, returning in his captain's haori and fighting for the Soul Society once more. His connection and influence on Rukia is why he had returned. Basically, it's Rukia and this movie is all about her: her past, her relationship with Ichigo, and to be honest....her cuteness (even when she turned bad....still looks cute).

2) Bleach: Diamond Dust Rebellion
This movie in particular deals with the relationship of Hitsugaya and his best friend, Kojiro. And to be honest, what interest me more than their old friendship was Hitsugaya's past and his past/friendship with his lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto. Now to be fair, I love this movie only because of Hitsugaya X Rangiku. Rangiku shows much concern for her captain and to be honest, I love her devotion to her captain (since she inspired him to join Gotei 13). And what's more...Ikkaku reveals his Bankai to Hitsugaya for the first time and that, to me, is kick ass.

3) Bleach: Hell Chapter
Now this movie is the only Bleach movie that just starts right away in the blink of an eye. I love Hollow Ichigo and his bad ass-ness (not a real word, but it will do) and how Ichigo deals with Yuzu, his precious sister. I've never seen him so cry so much over Yuzu and this comes to show his love, concern, and care for her well being (as well as Karin's). Of course his uncontrollable rage is what got Yuzu into that sticky situation, but nonetheless, Ichigo saved her. However, two particular things caught my attention. For those of you who haven't seen it (THIS IS A BIG SPOILER): This is the ONLY movie where Ichigo and Orihime hug (where Orihime embraces Ichigo from behind telling him to come back). I love this scene so much, but not as much as seeing the second scene, Rukia's near nakedness (covered in molten fire, but looks naked). I mean....DAMN! I can say so much about the hug scene and the near naked scene, but I'm just going to leave it at that. Good movie, but too fast paced.


4) Bleach: Memories of Nobody
First of all, I love Senna. Secondly, I loved (past tense) this movie, until I saw the other 3. I loved it for the simple reason of Ichigo and Senna. I mean....Senna fell in love with the dude and sacrificed her life as a result. I mean if Bleach was a harem, it would be Ichigo being fought over by Orihime, Nelliel, Senna, Nozomi, and possibly Tatsuki. The relationship between the two was comical and yet sweet at the same time because they've grown attached to one another to the point where Senna dies and Ichigo refuses to let her. However, though sad endings come and go, Ichigo did show his bad ass side by saving Senna from The Dark Ones. Overall, sad ending, but good story telling and I love the pair.

Don't forget to vote on poll if you haven't.  Thanks for supporting my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment