Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/27/2011

Nozomi Kujo......Disappears? Why why and why?

I haven't been on update on Bleach filler Arc anime episodes, but to be honest, I got tired of it. It's only recently that I began to put the piece together and realize what the antagonist's true objective was and to be frank, it's not  as interesting as I thought. When I saw bits and pieces of the new episode (released today), I saw Nozomi Kujo disappear right before my eyes. I said three things: WTF, Why, and Really? I mean she was cute and I had much respect for whenever she blushed around Ichigo, but now she's gone? That to me was BS because she could'be lived a normal life with Ichigo and his friends, but her life was too short as Ichigo managed to stop the antagonist's plans. I mean she was a perfect candidate for Ichigo's Harem (Orihime, Nelliel, and even the disappearing Senna from the 1st movie). Now.....that's hard to say. I loved her in terms of looks, but she was a mod soul to begin with. To be honest, her disappearing made me angry and I said out loud: BS. Well, though she's gone now, she'll remain in our hearts and in our minds. This is a spoiler for those of you who haven't watched yet, but I still prefer the manga over the anime any day. Just wanted to convey my feelings on.....*sniff sniff*  Nozomi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kon would say that).

Remember the new bleach manga chapter should be released tomorrow (Wednesday) and the new bleach arc (current manga arc) will start on episode 343 with new opening and ending. Remember to also vote on the poll if you haven't done so. Thank you for supporting my blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment