Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/29/2011

Renji vs Jackie (Conclusion) and Hitsugaya vs Yukio (Conclusion) - Futility

First of all, these fight scenes in the manga ended too soon. I mean wow! Just one chapter and two members of the Xcution are dead. This arc is progressing rather slowly compared to the other Bleach arcs. I mean I don't hate this arc, but I mean the bad guys are dying off easily. Well it's not like there any match for the Gotei 13. Jackie could've lived, but she sacrificed herself in the end. As for Hitsugaya and Yukio fight, it was due to Yukio's carelessness that cost him dearly. Now the only remaining fights are:

1) Ichigo and Uryu vs Ginjo
2) Rukia vs Riruka
3) Byakuya vs Tsukishima
4) Ikkaku vs Moe.

Well I do hope this progresses more because right now, I find the fight scenes to be uninteresting compared to when the Gotei 13 fought the Espada. Well I'm not losing hope because after all....Bleach is still my favorite. Remember to vote on the poll if you haven't. I will put up a new poll ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment