Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

9/30/2011

Favorite (no order) Captains of Bleach

The Gotei 13 are the strongest Shinigami captains to have ever lived. I mean there abilities were truly unique and well, you could say that they have become a key component in Ichigo's life. From new captains to old ones, there strength and courage have never left them. I will personally give you my top 10 favorite Shinigami captains in no particular order. Now this is my personal favorite and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Enjoy.

1) Kenpachi Zaraki (Brute force all the way baby!)
2) Toshiro Hitsugaya (Ice)
3) Byakuya Kuchiki (Scatter flowers)
4) Shunsui Kyoraku (Games)
5) Kensei Mugurama (Wind)
6) Shinji Hirako (Reversal)
7) Sui-Feng (Instant Death)
8) Gin Ichimaru (Extension)
9) Rojuro Otoribashi (Music)
10) Aizen Sousuke (Manipulation)

I've also included the themes of their powers. The new poll is up. Don't forget to vote before 10/19/11. Have a good week and thanks for supporting my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment