Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/03/2011

Favorite Pairings in Bleach (unofficial)

As you are well aware, Bleach has a lot of pairings in terms of couples. I, for one, have much to say about the couples, but I'd very much like to share who my favorite couples (doesn't necessarily need to be in a relationship) are in Bleach. This is an unofficial order so this is strictly my opinion. I do hope you enjoy my top 10 favorite couples and once again, this is my opinion and mine alone. Thank you for supporting my blog. The new poll is up. Make sure to vote. 


1) Ichigo X Orihime (Close Friends)
2) Hitsugaya X Rangiku (Captain and Lieutenant)
3) Ichigo X Rukia (Close Friends)
4) Hitsugaya X Hinamori (Brother and Sister friendship)
5) Ichigo X Nelliel (Shinigami and Arrancar)
6) Kenpachi X Yachiru (Captain and Lieutenant)
7) Byakuya X Rukia (Siblings)
8) Ichigo X Senna (Shinigami X Memory Rosary)
9) Kyoraku X Lisa (Captain and Former Lieutenant)
10) Ichigo X Nozomi (Shinigami and Mod Soul)

No comments:

Post a Comment