Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/19/2011

Byakuya Vs Tsukishima Pt 2/Rukia vs Riruka (Manga) and the New Bleach episode (Anime)

First off, the series is progressing little by little. In the last chapter, Tsukishima seems to have an advantage over Byakuya, but that won't stop Byakuya from trying to best Tsukishima at his game. However, I will say that for an opponent to do this much to Byakuya (other than Ichigo), Tsukishima is pretty impressive, but I think all fans are going to agree with me on this....Tsukishima is no match for Byakuya and Byakuya probably his own bag of tricks. Secondly, the Rukia and Riruka fight was.....weak! I mean really! Riruka is a cute character, but I'm a big fan of her abilities and Rukia being suckered in by it is pretty cute. Now Rukia is a cute dog and Riruka seems to have an advantage, but I think Rukia will still overcome the odds and defeat Riruka IF and only IF she can somehow wield her Zanpaktou.

Secondly, Ikumi is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean both in the Anime and the Manga, she's smoking hot with big a$$ watermelons and is quite fond of Ichigo, since she's his boss and all. I found Orihime's constant fidgeting in Ichigo's room to be cuter than the Manga counterpart. Karin, I have to admit, is also pretty cute with her new hairstyle and her school uniform. I hope that both the Anime and the Manga progress more as I continue to read and watch it and give my honest feedback on it.

Thank you for voting on the polls and supporting my website. I will put up the new poll sometime this week. Enjoy your week and Let's hear it for Bleach......WHOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment