Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/19/2011

New updates on Memoirs of a Bleach Zealot blog

Hey there Bleach fans, I'd like to once again thank you once again for supporting my blog. I'm surprised myself that my blog has attracted a lot of people, but nonetheless, I am grateful to you all. Continue to support my blog and I will be adding new updates whenever the time comes. Today, for example, I added:

1) People now can comment on any of my posts and I will try my best to respond it
    - Please keep comments appropriate

2) A new poll will be posted up every time the previous poll ends
    - I will try and post up results 

3) My opinion of every Bleach chapter and Anime episode will be every Wednesday
    - Feel free to express your opinion and once again, keep it appropriate. 

The new poll is up, a new headline picture, and a new Rukia picture is up (scroll down). Thanks again for all your support and remember, your vote on the polls and your contribution to this blog count as we are all Bleach fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment