Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/20/2011

Ichigo vs Naruto = The heroic clash.

First off, I have nothing against Naruto, but I find Bleach more interested. I read both Bleach and Naruto every week, but what do you think I read first? I am quite fond of Naruto and sometimes I will admit that the new chapter is a lot more exciting than the Bleach, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm downplaying the Bleach chapter. It just means that Naruto, in terms of fight sequences and story progression, is faster than Bleach, but once again....I'm not applying that I hated the Bleach chapter. In terms of who I think is stronger: Ichigo or Naruto, well that's a manner of opinion. For all, one is a human/Shinigami and the other is a human/ninja. To be honest, in terms of strength and endurance, I'd say Ichigo would win (since I doubt ninjas can see spirits), but again this is only my opinion. Some may argue that Naruto is way stronger, but my opinion goes without saying. You can post your opinion on the matter, but my choice is made. I will say that both mangas are published weekly on Wednesdays (sometimes Tuesdays and rarely Thursdays), but I thoroughly enjoy reading both, regardless if it's action packed or boring. I mean we don't like cliffhangers and yet every chapter is entitled to end as one, but that doesn't mean that the next chapter will be any less what you expect....kick ass, exciting, boring, or maybe even unexpected. Who knows. I like both Bleach and Naruto, but in my opinion, Bleach will always be #1 (despite Naruto theoretically being #1). I am fond of not just the characters, but of the swords and their abilities. I am also a very huge fan of the Ichigo X Orihime thing, but again some may argue otherwise on it being Ichigo X Rukia or Ichigo X Nel. Again, that is strictly my opinion (Although Rukia has gotten cuter and Nel has always been hot in her adult form).

Thank you again for supporting my blog. I'm grateful again to you. Tune in on Wednesdays for the new Naruto and Bleach chapters and on Tuesdays for the new Bleach episode. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment