Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

10/26/2011

Delay!? Bleach chapter not today, but tomorrow?

Unacceptable! Unacceptable! U-N-A-C-C-E-P-T-A-B-L-E! The new Bleach chapter is delayed (According to Mangastream). Despite my anger with this, I can't do anything. All we can do is either pray that it will come out way later today or be released sometime tomorrow. Anyways, I'm interested to know what is going to happen in the next chapter. As for the Anime, I'm just gonna say that in the Manga, neither Keigo or Mizuiro got pummeled by one of thugs (bandage on cheek). I hope Bleach progresses more and that the release of the new chapter will come out soon. Thanks again for supporting my blog.

I will post up my response to the chapter tomorrow and my full opinion on both the Manga and Anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment