Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/01/2011

And the results are in...

Well, it seems that the latest poll states that 4 people are curious to know how each Bleach fight in the manga goes about. To be honest, I am too, but not super excited. It's not as interesting as the fights with the Espada, but with Tite Kubo, you can never tell what's going to happen. So the fights are as followed:

1) Ginjo vs Ichigo & Uryu
2) Riruka vs Rukia (doll-form)
3) Tsukishima vs Byakuya

But let me ask, whatever happened to Yukio & Moe? I mean they were defeated easily by Hitsugaya & Ikkaku, but you don't know what happened to them. Yukio is frozen in place and has made a deal with Hitsugaya and Moe is considering whether Ikkaku's words about his loyalty to Tsukishima is really worth it. Well, I do hope they elaborate more on this. Furthermore, I am curious to know whether or not Xcution is enough for the Shinigami.

Tomorrow (hopefully), the new chapter is being released on Mangastream (Mangareader sometimes earlier or later) and the new Bleach episode has been released on Animeready. I will post up my honest thoughts of the two by tomorrow (Thursday by the latest). Thanks again for supporting my blog and I will post up the new poll in just a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment