Throughout the years

Throughout the years
"DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!"

11/03/2011

New Innovations + Thoughts on Manga & Anime

First off, I added a new background & a new template for my blog. I hope you enjoy the new look of the blog. Took me awhile to figure out what is best suited for the blog, but nonetheless, I found the perfect background & my favorite color scheme. I also added the new poll a few days ago and it will available to vote by November 30. Please make sure to vote and as always, I will tally up the results of the Blog.

Secondly, I am now curious to know the direction for Bleach. For starters, it was a flashback/origins chapter and a lot of dialogue than usual. There wasn't that much fighting, but this chapter makes up for it by explaining more about the character's back-story & explaining their lives as Fullbringers w/the help of Ginjo and Tsukishima. I will admit that although it's progressing slowly, I think that this chapter is essential to understanding our enemies better (although you can't really determine if they really are that bad). The more suspenseful a chapter is, the more a reader is curious to know what happens next and this chapter is no exception. I'm curious to know what will happen in the future chapters to come and what will become of fights between:

1) Ginjo vs Ichigo & Uryu
2) Riruka vs Rukia
3) Tsukishima vs Byakuya

I also noticed that Rukia seems to be hurt from Riruka's previous attack and from the looks of Riruka, it also looks as if she grew weaker when she initiated her attack on Rukia. It also seems that next week's chapter will be on the Tsukishima-Byakuya fight, which I am even more curious to see.

And thirdly, the Anime is just what I expected. The explanation of the Fullbringers and their ability to Ichigo is exactly how I read it in the manga. And once again, Riruka's expression when she first saw Ichigo....priceless. I am curious to know the direction of the Anime compared to the Manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment